Mechanical conveying - Tubular screw
The tubular screw is specially designed for transporting and metering dry raw materials
- Waterproof, no dust emission;
- Provides greater inclination.
Throughput (depending on diameter): From 0.25 m3/h (Ø 60.3) to 70 m3/h (Ø 280).
Diameter: diameter 60-280 (version quick release).
Length: from 1 to 3 m (version quick release).
Length: up to 12 m (classic version).
Option screw with quick release
- Where the ease and high frequency of cleaning is required;
- If contamination of the product is prohibited;
- When only one measuring device must handle a wide variety of products;
- When changing the ingredient must be quick and clean;
- For all products in bulk: the bakery, baby food, pharmaceutical, living / micro-biological materials, allergens;
- Suitable for IFS;
- For some of our clients, after 30 hours of operation of the line, which must proceed to complete disassembly of equipment for full cleaning.
- Maximum capacity of handling products;
- Suitable for remote washing with water;
- Minimizes installation costs and the process stops;
- Avoid cross-contamination;
- Continuous welds, no retention area product;
- Uses multiple products;
- Opening and closing fast by side rails and hinges;
- Access and extraction tools on the screw;
- Dismantling only by an operator (no need of a mechanical operator);
- Possible dismantling at both ends;
- Access to all parts in contact with product.
Single screw: for the extraction of free flowing powders, granules, flakes and other products not fusing.
Multi screw: Application for air-burst powders and other difficult or sticky materials to be extracted.
- Construction in Stainless steel 304 L or 316 L
- Internal Finishing : RA08 or RA03