The feeder sprinkler Shick Esteve is designed for two functions: uniform dosing and sprinkling of powders and granulates on products
Easy flow products - vibrating feeder:
- nuts or chocolate chips on ice creams
- salt or sesame on buns
- flouring on dough
- crystal sugar, pearl sugar
Difficult/fragile flow products - multiscrew feeder:
- avoids demixing of premix
- feeding of grated cheese on pizzas, ready meals
- feeding of hazelnuts crumbs on desserts (topping)
- candied fruits
- Accurate and regular sprinkling
- Conveying of fragile products without breaking
- Easy installation on existing lines
- Batch / continuous dosing
- Dosage adjustment on several products
- Low power consumption
A pneumatical or mechanical conveyor automatically feeds the storage hopper.
The multiscrew system, located below the hopper, doses uniformly the product on the vibrating distributor whereby a homogeneous covering effect is obtained. The product continuously transported by vibration until the plate end, is deposited on a conveyor*. A hopper placed under the conveyor is used to retrieve the unused materials to reintegrate them into the process.
* Conveyor belt, roller conveyor, trays, pans.